Monday, November 23, 2009

New Year, New Ideas, New Goals

Recently, I have had to make some decisions that affect and effect my business.

Now, as I look forward to a new year, I have some new ideas and new goals.

I want to have a place where other women in Atlanta that are small business owners could connect. A place where we could exchange ideas and information. A place to encourage each other. A source of reference for other businesses and for clients.

I would like you to send a brief bio about yourself, your business, an email address and link to your web site if you have one. Tell me why someone should do business with you. 'Sell' yourself.

As you can see to the right, there is a place for links. I will be adding your business links to help each other. This will be a resource for finding local, women owned small businesses.

Let's take charge of our future and make 2010 a GREAT YEAR!

2 comments:

  1. I'll go first:

    My name is Missy. I am a Breast Cancer Awareness Advocate, walker & team captain of 'Save The Blouse Bunnies!' and owner of The Pink Ribbon Link.

    I opened The Pink Ribbon Link because I know how hard it is to raise funds for the walks. My goal is to help walkers and runners participating in events raise the funds they need with unique items that won't cost them a fortune.

    The Pink Ribbon Link is a unique boutique geared toward, but not limited to, breast cancer awareness specializing in handcrafted, custom and one of a kind gifts, jewelry and artwork. We also specialize in fundraising merchandise for those who participate in walks, runs and relays.

    www.ThePinkRibbonLink.com
    info@ThePinkRibbonLink.com
    770-352-9330

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Missy! This is such a great idea! This is Marianne from Lenox Cupcakes. Nothing makes me happier than bringing out a batch of perfectly baked goodies from the oven. My passion for baking has really evolved over the years and I'm thrilled to be able to share my love for baking with my customers.

    Lenox Cupcakes is a fully licensed gourmet cupcake company making deliveries throughout metro Atlanta. Our cupcakes are baked in small batches using premium ingredients. We thoroughly enjoy handcrafting each cupcake from scratch. With over eighteen different flavors to choose from, we welcome you to the sweet life...

    http://lenoxcupcakes.com
    order@lenoxcupcakes.com
    404-277-6924

    ReplyDelete